Just Girly Things for Women Who Keep it REAL

Every once in a while people ask me what my ultimate goal is with my blog. Do I want to write a book one day? Or is it just a receptacle for all the insane shit that fills my noggin? Both are true.

However, what I REALLY want to do more than anything is be a part of Justgirlythings. What is Justgirlythings you ask? It’s a movement, really. It’s women who find a photo, filter the crap out of it, and write a sentence fragment that allegedly applies to girly girls. Example…

Just-Girly-things-taylor-swift-34069901-500-313

I consider myself a girly girl sometimes and I don’t personally worship T Swift. I want Justgirlythings to be more REAL. Stop it with the shallow statements like “Being a Belieber,” <—That’s an ACTUAL one I found while researching for this post. You can’t make this stuff up.

After a while others started to realize how superficial most of the statements on Justgirlythings were and started making parodies. I’ve been wanting to make my own set of Justgirlythings for a while but kept putting it off. Finally, with the power of reisling and having nothing better to do I created my own. In honor of Funny Blog Friday I present to you The FitsofWit Justgirlythings collection: For REAL women.

FBF coffee girly

FBF curves

FBF onion crotch

FBF xanax

fbf clock moh

fbf 1D concert

fbf antss

fbf oranges
fbf garden hate

fbf hm

Check out the other Funny Blog Friday bloggers here for a bit of humor on the best day of the week!

Featured Image -- 911

1. voluptuoustrainwreck

HILARIOUS! so glad you made just girly things for women who keep shit real!! I can relate to those more than the originals! lol

Thanks! I kind of want to continue the series. Like, I feel this is only the beginning.

1. voluptuoustrainwreck

You should definitely continue it!

2. Jessie Reyna

You win! I surrender. These are absolutely spot on, and I actually screamed with laughter after the first one, and I’m at work. I have to reblog this later.

YES. The coffee struggle.

3. travelbugette

Shitting your pants after coffee is so basic. #basicbitches

Shitting your yoga pants after coffee while wearing Uggs. #basicbasicbasicbitches

Ok.. when this started I was like.. oh, please don’t be one of them… because I like your blog for the snark factor… those photos that followed.. classic and just the reason I like your blog.

I like to keep you guessing.

5. Sophia Ball

Amazing! Xanax in your tea… if only I could get Xanax I think that would be my new favourite thing. Like, I would make the switch from coffee to tea for that shit.

You, my friend are a funny girl. I think your blog has been one of my favourites that I’ve stumbled across since starting this whole blogging thing. If you’d ever like to collaborate on something, I’d definitely be game. If you’re interested email me and I’ll respond with my favourite ‘holla cost’ pun, just to make the whole thing worth it for you.

Happy Friday!!

Thank you. LOL I’m about to research holla cost puns. It’s Saturday. Nothing better to do.

1. Sophia Ball

Well, research HAS shown that Saturday is the best day for sullying yourself with wildly inappropriate puns. So it’s almost like making a good decision.

6. Queen Sylvia

Sitting in a pool of blood after sneezing when on your period. True story.

That is SO #justgirlythings

7. annieemmy

Bwahahaha. Love. Nothing to add. That’s all.

No need to add. All you need is love. Love is all you need.

8. trillie

I’m intrigued by the onion crotch. I obviously don’t go to the gym.

9. 1humbleguy

This really made me laugh!!!

10. Courtney

Aaaahhhhh I love all these so much. Genius!! Going to pin some on Pinterest because they need to be shared with as many people as possible! The coffee one is seriously hilarious.

Thanks!

They need to have a just Dudely things. Or just bitter guy things.

12. daniellecarver

Oh oh oh, I love your sense of humor! I immediately connected with the first one. Nearly crapped my pants outside a gated apartment complex I was staying in after downing two cups of coffee from IHOP. I didn’t have a key, but thank goodness the gate opened just in time!! TMI I know, but at least it’s real! 😀

LOL. So forthcoming with that story! Love it.

1. daniellecarver

Yeah, it was a TMI moment. I guess I just got so excited because I didn’t think other women would admit things like that. You’d be so good for justgirlythings.

There is no such thing as TMI here at Fits of Wit .

1. daniellecarver

Ah, okay. 🙂

13. naptimethoughts

I’ve never had onion crotch. Then again, I’ve never been to the gym.

Never going to the gym is the BEST way to fight onion crotch.

1. naptimethoughts

I’ll make up a ribbon, and we can organize a 5k or something. BUT WAIT! Everyone who participated would end up with onion crotch.
      Maybe we should have a sit-in to raise awareness instead.
      I’ll still make a ribbon.