Facebook Is The Biggest Troll of Them All

Last week a video of a girl squeezing her never ending zit went viral because that’s the type of thing that now entertains humans.

How did I find out about this video? Facebook, of course. I first saw the video shared by a local radio station and the ad that followed the video was either the most ironic of events ever, or Facebook is trolling the shit out of me.

FBtroll

And now I never want to eat sour cream ever, ever again.

I think they really do cater things to what is above. And the other day I started an order at Target and they had an ad telling me to complete it. Facebook has their hands all over the place.

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

Yep. Same. It’s SO CREEPY. Facebook is the Bill Cosby of social media.

Everyone used to love him too.

1. trillie

Hahahaha!

2. Jessie Reyna

Facebook is really creepy sometimes. I would use my work computer and look up things on Amazon that I needed. I’d come home, go on Facebook, and there it is in the ads…the very thing I added to my wish list.

They’re like the Illuminati or something.

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

Happens to me too. Creepers.
      I deleted the FB messenger app from my phone a while back after finding out what all the permissions were. Reading your texts, modifying your contacts, etc.

1. Jessie Reyna

Hah! Yeah I never even downloaded it. They lie and name all of the friends who downloaded the app and one of them was my grandma. She doesn’t even have a cellphone to use the messenger.

Once you’ve seen it, you can’t unsee it!!! I love(d) sour cream! Damn you facebook!

There was a funny one going around a while ago, don’t know if you saw it, where there was an article about how too much coffee can kill you, and then underneath was an ad for some brand of coffee where they had a slogan like “Go on, have a second cup”. Clearly Facebook is subtlely trying to kills us all!

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

Hahaha. No I haven’t seen that one.

To paraphrase a noted social commentator from years ago, We have seen the enemy and they are us.

Not a huge fan of sour cream except when it’s buried in a recipe (not just plopped on stuff as an afterthought). But where’s the commentary lauding that woman’s fortitude in NOT squeezing that thing for soo loong? If I had a zit that long it would have had a name, like Harold or Sydney.

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

I’ve named a lot of things. Stuffed animals, my car… but never a zit. You may be onto something.

5. Spoken Like A True Nut

This is why I don’t feel even a little bit bad about using ad blockers.

6. Sophia Ball

And now none of us want to eat sour cream ever again. Congratulations, you’ve destroyed sour cream. I mean, technically Facebook did, but you know what I mean.

;-P

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

Just try not to think about it. That’s what I’m trying to do. Not working, tho.

7. shoutabyss

Personally, I like the one where they show Creatures From The Black Lagoon hiding in your very own stomach.

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

Like, those parasite shows? NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. I don’t want to know about my microscopic stomach creatures.

8. JunkChuck

And…I…just…ate. Bwagh.

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

My apologies.