The Amount of Fall Television Shows is TOO DAMN HIGH!

The amount of fall television shows is TOO DAMN HIGH!

RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH

The Goldbergs

Modern Family

American Horror Story

Scandal

The Blacklist

Saturday Night Live

These are my shows and I have no time to watch them ALL.

I mean, I DO have time but it takes away from other things like exercise and cleaning. You know, now that I think about it… catching up on all my shows seems much more fun than exercise and cleaning. So I say, bring on the filth and winter flab!

Fuck the outdoors. It was fun while it lasted. Good bye tank tops. Helloooooo hoodies that hide my carb gut.

adc

source: reactiongifs.com

Who’s with me?

What shows are YOU watching this fall? Did  you almost fall out of your chair at The Walking Dead premiere last night? How are you feeling about the AHS rape scene? More importantly, what are you eating?

It is more important to know what people are eating. Pizza, not that anyone didn’t know that.

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

I plan on my pizza consumption being multiplied by 10 this coming winter.

That sounds like the best kind of winter ever.

2. the home tome

Yup, no time. I am ending up watching shows and only half paying attention while trying to ketchup (sorry) with everything else…

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

Thanks for mustarding the courage to come up with that pun.

I wrote out a long comment here, rambling on about what TV shows I like, and about Netflix and stuff, and then I went on to tell you that I was on a train and I had bought sushi and crisps and tea at the station to consume on the train, and anyway, because I was on a train, the mobile signal was intermittent and my comment was lost when I tried to post it. But now I’m on non-moving ground again.

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

Ugh. I HATE when that happens. Fuck trains, obviously.

4. Queen Sylvia

I’m all about Supernatural new season which got me squealing like a schoolgirl, and my man is watching it, too, but he is also very excited about The Walking Dead.

I should trade some shows from your list but I’m afraid that I’ll look like Jabba when I’m finished with them. Obssessive like hell over here, nice to meet you. Last time I got excited about a show I ended up watching a couple of seasons for 26 hours straight, no leaving it alone, only got to the WC and back. My man only sneaked plates of food in front of me.

And about the food… We were working the late shift last night, got at home around 11pm, but before that we went to some junkfood parlor and got takeout kebabs. We ended up staying up until the morning watching reruns of old Supernatural seasons. Adding the kebabs to the equation, it was sublime.

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

I see there are like, 9 episodes of Supernatural on Netflix. Never watched it but maybe eventually. We just started watching New Girl on Netflix which is adorable and hilarious.
      MMMMmmmmm kebabs. Best thing about those is you can sword fight with the sticks after.

5. White Girls Be Like

Since television is like most of my motivation to wake up every morning, I’ll be watching most of those shows, but I’ve gotta say, AHS kinda made me sad and I wondered if they picked the writers out of a literal barrel of monkeys (the plastic ones to be exact), or just dug up everyone who ever worked with Andy Warhol or died from heroin overdoses in the 90’s and were all, “Write a show that’s basically ‘The Wall’ but about a hotel and do everything Lady Gaga tells you or she’ll eat you like she ate Jessica Lange.”

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

So THAT’S what happened to Jessica Lange…
      Season 1 will always and forever be my favorite. I love how the show USUALLY slowly reveals character’s back stories so even the most seemingly evil people have a bit of sympathy (example: Twisty the clown last season).
      Hopefully this season will take down the shock value a notch and slowly build up the creepiness. I still loved it but it really was all over the place.

1. White Girls Be Like

Absolutely! I hope the same. Also, I secretly am in love with Evan Peters (Tate/Kit/Kyle/Jimmy), so not seeing him is also slightly heartbreaking.

The Walking Dead (loved the premier), Modern Family, and SNL from your list. Also Grimm, Impractical Jokers, H5O, Shark Tank, and a whole bunch of cooking shows on mine.

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

I’m glad you loved TWD premiere as much as I did! A few of my friends said they thought the episode was too slow. Like, they want explosions every other minute or something. I enjoyed the flashbacks.

I’m a patient guy. Besides, I enjoy the human dynamics of the show more than the blood and gore anyway!

Muppets!! Yes, yes, yes. Then Flash, Arrow, SHIELD, Castle, Brooklyn 99. Grinder and Grandfathered got thrown in this year.. and Blindspot. Don’t know if I will keep up with those. But, Blacklist, must get back to Blacklist.

Thank goodness for Hulu.

1. FitsofWit (Post author)

Flash, Arrow, SHIELD… you and my mister could be best TV buddies. He also loves Gotham. Anything comic related is basically the bible.

Gotham is good-ish. Not too happy with the first season, although the second is getting better. And if he likes Gotham, tell him to check out “Luther” and “Longmire” on Netflix. Not comic related, but good, gritty cop shows.